Now that is the question.
There are several ways to get subscribers; depending on your budget. Here are the popular ways to build a list:
1. Buy solo ads from internet marketers who provide them. This means that you will ask someone to sell you XX mount of clicks. They send your ad to their list and you pay them for the privilege. Every time someone clicks the link in your ad, you paid the solo ad provider whether or not the optin to your auto responder list. This is a highly effective way of building a list for anyone that has a good budget. The optins to your list will depend on several factors; the effectiveness of your ad copy, how compelling your capture page is, whether you have confirmed optin turned on or off and your set up is correct.
2. Entering give away events held by other marketers is another good way to build a list. If you are new to internet marketing and do not have a list, you may need to purchase solo ads.
3. Hosting give away events is great way to build your list since the host benefits from the majority of clicks in most cases. The host performs quite a bit of work as well in order to hold the event.
4. Ad swaps with other internet marketers is a good free way to build a list; once you have your list started.
5. Purchasing ads on ezines. Ezines are online newsletters that have lists of people that opted into their list in order to receive their newsletters. This, also, requires a budget.
6. Launching products on internet marketing forums is another way to build a list.
7. You can purchase e-mails lists from people.
« Go back
Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid